If you are looking to change any part of your escape arrangements after the invoice has been issued, we will do our best to make the alterations however we cannot always guarantee that this is possible.
Please review the below prior to proceeding with a change or cancellation.
Cancellation & changes by the client
• All cancellations must be received in writing & will be acknowledged by Grown-up Escapes, the change or cancellation takes effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges apply, percentages referring to the total price of the booking:
1. 0-28 days before travel date – 100%
2. 29-70 days before travel date – 50%
3. more than 71 days before travel date – loss of deposit
• If you only cancel part of your booking or decrease the number of people in the party then any relevant refund will only be paid once the entire booking has been recalculated and any changes in price taken into account.
• Where possible we will endeavour to accommodate any reasonable request to change your booking. Where your travel arrangements depend on a certain number of people and your change involves a change to the number of people in your party the price for the entire booking will be recalculated on the basis of the new party size. Where we are not able, at our discretion, to help you in respect of your request to change your booking and you are not prepared to proceed with your travel arrangements as booked this will be treated as a cancellation and you will have to pay the cancellation charges set out above in this paragraph.
• Changes to your booking must be confirmed in writing by the lead passenger to Grown-up Escapes; no changes can be made within 28 days of travel. Any changes will incur an administration fee of £35 per booking in addition to the cost of any extra services required.
• If full payment is not made by the stated due date £25.00 late payment fees will be added to your booking.
Cancellations & changes by Grown-up Escapes Ltd
• Although it is unlikely that Grown-up Escapes will need to make changes or cancellations we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall inform you of such changes as soon as possible and offer an alternative of a comparable standard, if available. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
• Very rarely, Grown-up Escapes may be forced by “force majeure” to change or terminate any part or all of your booking either immediately before or after departure. If this situation does occur we will not make any refunds unless we obtain refunds from our suppliers, nor can we pay any compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.